This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I am so excited that Christmas is almost here and about all the fun stuff in the days leading up to it like shopping, gift wrapping, and crafting. Hi, my name is Blanca from Creativities Galore and today I am sharing a fun craft that will look great on your Christmas tree; a DIY snowman ornament. This easy craft is also a great activity to feature at a Christmas party. Let’s get started with the supplies you will need:
- Clear ornament
- white shredded paper
- black felt
- black marker
- orange marker
- glue gun
- fake holly berries
The first step is to remove the ornament lid and begin stuffing it with the white paper shreds. Add the paper a little bit at a time so that it doesn’t get clogged.
Next put the lid back on the ornament. Now you can get your black felt and cut out a top hat. The size of the top hat is completely up to you and the size of your ornament. Once you cut out the felt top hat use your hot glue gun to glue it to the ornament lid.Next, hot glue the fake holly berries to the top hat. The final step is to draw a face on your snowman with the black and orange markers. That’s all there is to it and you end up with a cute snowman ornament. I hope this craft inspires you to take out your glue gun and get Christmas crafting!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Mrs. Claus Bake Shop Sign & Printables
- 10 Fabulous Summer Party Ideas
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- Wood Slice Christmas Signs with Free Template
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead