This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Making cookie dough as a family is one of our favorite neighbor gift ideas…partly because everyone enjoys eating some of the dough in the process and also because then we have some yummy frozen cookie dough to make cookies later for ourselves! 😉 This is an idea I shared a couple of years ago. But one thing I know for sure…is that Cookie Dough is always a favorite!! You can see how I made this cute reindeer oven mitt – which is perfect complimentary gift to go with cookie dough.
I think it’s a favorite treat to receive as well, I mean who doesn’t love some frozen cookie dough to take out of the freezer and pop in the oven for a quick and tasty treat?!
The “Cookie Dough” printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Free Printable
- Santa Sacks: Simplify Christmas With A Wonderful Family Tradition!