This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
This darling Classic Old Toys Nursery design came to us from Lucia Tacla in Brazil. The amount of hand-painted detail in this room is simply amazing! From the text on the walls to the hand-painted pillows, Lucia did it all. The neutral colored walls serve as a backdrop to the tastefully done “classic old toys” theme that is carried throughout the room.
The story walls were hand-painted using a diluted paint technique to give it the light appearance. According to Lucia, “It was a challenge because each wall had a different measurement, and everything had to follow a metric and a self harmony”. Through trial and error, she created a story that works with the space and incorporates the classic toy figures in a pleasing pattern.
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- Cinderella Princess Bed