This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello Design Dazzle Readers! My name is RoseMarie and you can normally find me over at Home Confetti where I try to inspire readers to “throw a little confetti into everyday life” with fab finds from around Blogsphere, as well as moments of my own craftiness. I am so jazzed to be part of Design Dazzle’s Christmas Wonderful and make Snowman Water Bottles! There have already been so many great ideas!
I’m always hunting for cute DIY gift ideas I can give the kids over the holidays. Whether it’s for my daughters’ classmates, or as a party favor or just something as a “happy ending” to a special holiday dinner. This is a cute snowman treat idea that’s so easy to make and I bet you even have the supplies laying around.
Here’s what you need:
– An empty water bottle (I used an 8 oz. bottle)
– 2 1/2 inch foam ball
– scraps of felt for the eyes, nose and scarf
– small black pom poms, 3 mm size (for the smile)
– Styroglue (Tacky Glue would probably work too) and glue dots
– Buttons (optional-you can use felt here too)
– Black pipe cleaner for arms
– White colored candy. I used marshmallows, but white gumballs or cotton candy would be fun, too
– Exacto knife
1. Start by cutting the ring off the bottle’s neck (as shown) 2. Firmly press the foam ball into the top of the bottle to get an imprint of the opening 3. Using the exacto knife, “excavate” a hole so it will fit snuggly over the bottle’s mouth.
Isn’t he so cute?! My two girls were fighting over him when I was trying to take the photo, so I had to make another one.
I hope you get a chance to make him. And don’t forget to come visit me at Home Confetti! Happy Holidays!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- 10 Fabulous Summer Party Ideas
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- Santa Sacks: Simplify Christmas With A Wonderful Family Tradition!
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card
Cool here is another fun party favor. Search TickleMe Plant to grow a house plant that moves and closes its leaves when you Tickle It
and see the video of the TickleMe Plant in action here