This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
No party is complete without a birthday banner to celebrate the special guest of honor as well as welcoming guests to the fun event. There are lots of fabulous birthday banners to choose from – printed, fabric, paper, wood, chalkboard and more! We’ve collected the 10 best DIY birthday banners from around the web. Simply choose the type of banner you like and customize it to the colors or theme of your party. Banners can be hung on the front of dessert tables, over a door or windows, above the dessert table, in an entryway, over stairs, etc. Just make sure it’s placed somewhere that everyone can see and enjoy!
Birthday balloon banner photo: Yasu and Junko: styling: Blake Ramsey
Check out these additional party banner ideas!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms