This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
No party is complete without a birthday banner to celebrate the special guest of honor as well as welcoming guests to the fun event. There are lots of fabulous birthday banners to choose from – printed, fabric, paper, wood, chalkboard and more! We’ve collected the 10 best DIY birthday banners from around the web. Simply choose the type of banner you like and customize it to the colors or theme of your party. Banners can be hung on the front of dessert tables, over a door or windows, above the dessert table, in an entryway, over stairs, etc. Just make sure it’s placed somewhere that everyone can see and enjoy!
Rainbow colored fabric birthday banner
Birthday balloon banner photo: Yasu and Junko: styling: Blake Ramsey
Gold letter & fringe birthday garland
Pantone Color Postcard Birthday Banner
Fabric & Gold Letter Birthday Banner
Check out these additional party banner ideas!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Boys Trucks And Tractor Bed Ideas
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- 100 Mischievous ELF Ideas
- Minnie Mouse Party Ideas
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!
Awesome informative article. Nice and creative birthday banners. Thank you for sharing