This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Summer is winding down but it’s not too late to get in a little backyard camping! Actually, backyard camping makes for a wonderful fall weekend activity. Backyard camping is my favorite type of camping because it’s so close to my kitchen, my comfy bed and, most importantly, my bathroom. The other big advantage to backyard camping is the fact that it’s super easy to bail out if your kids decide they have had their fill of the outdoors. Plus, with your home so close to hand, it’s easy to make cute additions to your adventure!
Here’s a great starting point for your backyard camping adventure
Make it a group camping event with these cute DIY camping tents from The Speckled Duck
Love this campout weekend for older kids
Check out this cozy setup!
If your little ones aren’t ready to camp outside, there’s always indoor camping!
What’s your favorite way to camp? Share YOUR ideas in the comments below!
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- A Little Boy's Very Charming Playhouse!