One of the most challenging parts about planning meals with children is trying to find something they’ll eat. Kids can be the most picky eaters, and if you have multiple kids, you know how hard it is to feed multiple picky eaters. These dinner ideas are perfect for busy nights when you don’t have much time on your hands, and when you need a quick dinner fast. These 15 kid approved dinner ideas are perfect for busy nights!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Easy Cheeseburger Sliders– cheeseburgers sliders have always been a kid approved dinner idea for my kids!
- Easy Pizza Quesadillas
- Easy Chicken Empanadas
- Baked Black Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
- Bacon Chicken Alfredo
- Clean Eating Taco Pasta– you had me at clean eating! I can’t wait to try this one out.
- Quick and Easy Texas Toast
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Boats
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- One Pot Burrito Bowls
- Creamy Tuna Skillet
- Unstuffed Pepper Skillet
- Healthy Sweet Potato Nachos
- Homemade Pretzel Dogs– I don’t think I could ever say no to pretzel dogs…and your kids probably won’t either! These sound absolutely delicious.
What do you think about these ideas? Do you think your kids would like at least one or two of them? I hope so! Let me know in the comments below!
If you liked this post then check out some of my other fun recipe posts: