The countdown has started for Halloween! With a week left, there is still time to join in on the spooktacular fun of Boo-ing your friends and neighbors! Here are two ideas plus two adorable You’ve Been Boo’d printables to make your tricking and treating just a little bit easier.
This adorable treat bag is simple to put together. Just print off our free printable file which is accessible after signing up for our newsletter. The tags are designed to be double sided so you can glue the “You’ve Been Boo’d” tag to the back of the adorable witch silhouette tag. After you print off our tags, just fill your bag with treats and attach with ribbon, raffia, pipe cleaner or any other craft supply you like.
If you’re looking for something a little different to give to the monsters in your life, we have a Mike Wazowski inspired printable that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of!
The “You’ve Been Boo’d” printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletters filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
Find some more You’ve Been Boo’d ideas, take a look at our round up for some more inspiration!
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Delicious Strawberry Bread
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- How To Clean Floor And Ceiling Vents In The Dishwasher?
- DIY Rosette Fabric Rug
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Halloween Birthday Party
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Free Printable
- Santa Sacks: Simplify Christmas With A Wonderful Family Tradition!