This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
They have funny sheet music hats, embellished with vintage lace, wool and remnants of all kind, plus sweet rusty snowflakes and bells. I adooore that cheery jingle jingle!
To make these chaps perfectly wintr-y, I also incorporated wool yarn and scraps of mohair left from my handmade bears into their collars and to finish the hats off.
Happy crafting and have a wonderful Holiday Season, everyone!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Fall Home Tour
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- Create Wood Art Using the Cricut Machine
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter