Do you have someone in your family who is a unicorn decor lover? I wouldn’t be surprised if you did! And they would probably love this Unicorn Gift Bag! Unicorn anything is all the rage these days and it’s a trend I can definitely get on board with!
I love how colorful and fun unicorn decor is. I especially love all of the Unicorn parties that I have seen and this gift bag would be the perfect addition to a unicorn party! I even made a Unicorn Valentine Box for Valentine’s Day a few years ago and it’s still one of my favorite Valentine box ideas!
Below you will find the very simple step by step instructions for these adorable and oh so trendy Unicorn Gift Bag plus a free template!
Unicorn Gift Bags
- colored paper bag
- colored craft papers 4-5 different colors
- pencil- to trace template
- craft glue
- golden glossy craft paper
- Take the colored paper bag and use a black sharpie to draw the unicorn face on it. Keep it nice and simple, I drew the eyes, nose and mouth. Use brown sharpie to draw freckles on both cheeks of the unicorn face.
- Select different colored craft papers and trace the patterns from the template on the papers. The template includes – 3 spiral patterns for the flowers, 2 outer ear and 2 inner ear patterns and 1 horn pattern.
- Use the spiral patterns to create rolled flowers. Glue the inner ear patterns on the outer ear patterns.
- Take the ear patterns and fold the bottom corners inwards and glue to secure the fold.
- All items ready? First glue the horn on the top side of the bag.
- Now glue the ears. Apply a thin layer of glue along the bottom side of the ears and attach the glued area with the bag.
- And finally glue the flowers on the bag. Allow the glue to dry.
- You can add more details if you want to. Use different colored bags and different colored craft papers to create the flowers and other items for more variation.
I would love to hear what you think about this fun Unicorn Gift Bag! Let me know in the comments.
This Unicorn Gift Bag Template is FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free template – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
Shop This Post
Click below to get all of the supplies to make these cute bags!
If you liked this post then you might like some of our other Unicorn themed posts!