This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
This beautiful bench was once a dresser! The drawers were removed and the top was cut off. Bead board and trim was added for the finishing touch. Wouldn’t this be darling in a shabby chic little girls room? Of course, it would work in most rooms of the house. I want one!! Chic Staging and Design created this bench out of an old dresser that was missing some drawers.
These pillows would look so pretty on this bench…
- Best Selling Neutral Rugs
- Plan and Design Your Walk-In Closet
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Creative Hidden Kitchen Storage Solutions
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor