Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. For further information, please see our disclosure policy.
Copper light fixtures are the new trend in town that’s taking over home lighting indefinitely and I won’t say I’m complaining. Are you wondering whether copper lighting is for you? My quick answer, it’s for everyone! Copper is so versatile, fitting into home decor types from trendy all the way to industrial. You can seamlessly use copper lighting in your kitchen, home offices, side tables, bedrooms, etc. These gorgeous pops of copper will be sure to brighten any space. Below you’ll find my favorite copper pedant lighting, copper wall fixture lighting, and copper chandelier lighting that are trending right now.
Copper Pendant Lighting
Shop This Post
- Harbour One Light Mini Pendant
- Quorum One Light Mini Pendant
- Bloomingville One Light Mini Pendant
- Hammered Copper Dome
- Glass Three Bell Light Island Pendant
- Bazz Vesta One Light Kitchen Island Pendant
- Round Clear Glass
- Winslow Mini Pendant
- Waltham Pendant
- Three Lights Mini Cluster
- Clear Glass Funnel
- Hanging Mini Clear Glass
Copper Wall Fixture Lighting
Shop This Post
- Copper Wall Lantern Light
- Sconce Shade Wall Lamp
- Copper Gooseneck Barn Light
- Two Light Sconce Lamp
- Two Light Bare Bulb Wall Sconce
- Two Light Railroad Shade Wall Sconce
- Mini Hi-Bay One Light Wall Sconce
- Maximum Lighting Mini Hi-Bay One Light Wall Sconce
- Bega Boom Triangle Light Wall Sconce
- Boom One Light Sconce
- Bega Boom One Light Sconce
- Single Sconce With Flared Clear Glass Shade
I love this industrial looking light fixture!
Copper Chandelier Lighting
I fell in love with this copper chandelier. The design is unique and such a fun way to add some copper trend to your space!
If you need lightbulbs, I purchased these Edison Lightbulbs that would go perfect in your copper light fixtures!
I bought a copper pan in my 20’s that I still have and use all the time! I also had a copper sink that I loved! Sorry about the image quality, but you can see my copper sink here that I installed back in 2006. Now that the trend has come back in full force, what do you think about copper taking over home decor? Love it? Hate it?