small red pom pom
white card stock
graham crackers, marshmallows & Hershey bars
First I used my Elmer’s X-TREME glue stick to glue my box together. This glue is awesome for projects like this. It’s super tough!
Then I glued the antlers & ears on the back.
In the next steps I used hot glue ~ so this job is best left to an adult. Hot stuff! 😉
Check out a few of my favorites. 🙂
You can also find me at the following places! 😉
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Delicious Strawberry Bread
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers