When our kids were younger we had a motorhome for about 10 years. The. Best. Thing. Ever! An RV Family Vacation! As far as family memories, family togetherness and family fun go – there is no better way. We lived close to the beach so we found ourselves motorhoming it at the beach many times over the years. As RVers, you live and play outdoors but do the main part of the traveling in style! Of course, long distance travel was always in the game plan – Canada, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, The Sequoia National Park, Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, and many more. I love looking at our pictures of these trips it brings back such great memories.
My hubby and I went on a recent RV trip to some of the midwestern states and other states that we had never been to before. Have you ever been RVing? It’s the most AWESOME way to travel. And it is so awesome that we and a few others along with Access RV are giving away an RV trip! Wahoo!! Check details at the bottom of the post.
Along the Mississippi River
Waubonsie State Park Missouri
Why do I love traveling in an RV so much? Well, let me tell you…
- We love seeing the beauty and sites of America! Traveling by RV is certainly a great way to do it.
- Bathroom breaks can happen at any time. No searching for a restroom and no having to deal with disgusting bathrooms at gas stations.
- Food can easily be prepared/cooked in an motorhome. It’s so easy to make snacks, sandwiches, dinner, breakfast etc. Our RV had all the necessities – refrigerator, oven, cooktop, microwave, etc.
- No checking in and out of a hotel. With RVing you drive to your next destination and don’t have to pack and unpack every time you change locations.
- Kids have the opportunity to play games/activities in an RV much easier then the car. I love being able to lounge on the couch or bed – read or watch tv and even work at my computer – all while my hubby is driving ; ) I’ve traveled both by car and RV with our kids. Hands down RV travel is the way to go.
- We put bikes on the back of our RV for the entire family. We also brought skateboards, outdoor games, etc. for the kids.
- Making smores or some kind of fireplace dessert is a must when you’re out RVing!
- Pulling into a beautiful RV/campground is a great way to end the day. There are some amazing campgrounds out there.
- Visiting national and state parks are a must! They don’t disappoint! The settings and scenery are amazing (it sure beats parking lot RV campgrounds.) Kids enjoy becoming Jr. Rangers which is a program full of fun activities held at most of the national parks.
The adventurers of RVing will never be forgotten. They are certainly our best family memories!
Our RV trip was sponsored by Access RV of Salt Lake City. We flew into Chicago and drove to Indiana to pick up a brand new RV; which was a 30 foot Class A. We decided to do a LDS church history trip going to places like Carthage, Nauvoo, Far West, Adam-ondi-Ahman, Winters Quarters and Martins Cove. Lot of trees and beautiful green rolling hills was a constant scene from our RV. I haven’t been to this part of the country before, so to see these states during the spring was a very pretty setting. We started our drive in Indiana, then went to Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and ended in Utah.
Two slide-outs and lots of convenience made this motorhome pretty great!
If you would like to enter the trip giveaway, you must like Access RV and USA 5 Star RV Rental Network Facebook page to enter.
Below are the details of the give away.
USA 5 Star RV Rental Network is giving away a free 5 night RV Vacation!! (A $2150 Value!)
If you are ready for a fabulous RV vacation, our member Access RV is providing a 5 night RV vacation in one of their current year model motorhomes to friends of the USA 5 Star RV Rental Network. Access RV is located in both Salt Lake City, Utah and Jackson, Wyoming. Take the family to the scenic wonders of Yellowstone and the Tetons. See elk, moose, bison, bear and other wildlife that wonders freely through the park midst the natural geysers, paint pots and steam springs. See the jagged Rocky peaks of the Tetons towering over the beautiful Jackson Lake below.
Or visit the uniquely beautiful rock formations of South Utah’s Mighty Five National Parks of Zions, Arches, Bryce, Canyonland and Capital Reef. Traveling in an RV is the best, most affordable way to experience the National Parks up close.
So here are the details. 5 Nights with 800 miles in a 2015 31′ C-Class motorhome with double slides. This 4.5 star motorhome comes with HD TV/DVD player, 5.1 surround sound, GPS navigation, iPod dock, back up camera, Serta pillow-top mattress, power awning, air conditioning, unlimited generator, final cleaning and dumping and much more!
The lucky winner will have until June 1, 2016 to take their incredible vacation!
Here is the fine print.
The vacation give away does not include insurance which can be provided by your auto insurance company or by purchasing optional protection through Access RV. Drivers must be at least 25 years old with a valid drivers license, proof of insurance and VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Additional miles over the 800 free miles can be purchased at $1.55 per mile. A refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation. Sales tax of $156.47 is the responsibility of the winner. For additional information, floor plans, etc. visit our members website at www.accessrvrental.com
RV trip giveaway is CLOSED
- Things to Do in Branson Missouri with Kids
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Mary Poppins Party