Hi Design Dazzle friends!
I’m Candice, from She’s Crafty and I’m so happy to be here!
Today I’m sharing a Red, Green and White Dot Christmas Tree Garland!
Christmas is such a fun time of year!
I love to do crafts and projects, and especially love when I can get my kids involved.
This Christmas Tree Garland is so simple, anyone can do it!
I started with wooden circles,
purchased in a bag with various sizes from the craft store.
Each side of the circle and all of the edges got 2 coats of paint.
I did red, green, and white, using craft paint from any store.
The circles are quite small, so paint gets everywhere.
But that’s half the fun!
Just be sure to protect your clothing and the surfaces around you.
After the paint dried, I sprayed a little bit of glimmer mist.
It’s a product that sprays on a tiny bit of sparkle.
It adds a little somethin’ somethin’ to the circles.
Then I gave each circle a coat of glossy varnish. (amazon affiliate links)
I decided to attach the circles to red bakers twine,
a tried and true favorite!!
I put a bit of hot glue on the back of the circle,
laid the twine on top,
then smushed another circle on top, pushing down,
to get the glue from the bottom piece to the top.
When all of the circles were attached, it was time to string it on my tree.
I have a 3ft tree that is so much fun to add a garland to.
I wound the garland around it.
Thanks so much to Design Dazzle
for having me here to share this project with you!
You can find me at She’s Crafty.
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Tips for Styling A Summer Front Porch + Summer Welcome Free Printable
- Family Room Reveal Before and After
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- Beach Themed Guest Room
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- Organization: Kitchen Storage Ideas For Consumables
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- DIY: Paper Rosettes