Do you need an idea for your kids upcoming science experiment? This rainbow ants science experiment is simple, easy to create, and SO COOL! Find the instructions and a few tips on how to create this below.
A man did an experiment by placing colored sugar water for ants to find. The ants after drinking the colored sugar water changed to the same color. Red sugar water – red ants, blue sugar water – blue ants. Fascinating!
I’m not a lover of ants. In fact, I despise them. But after reading about this I thought wow – rainbow ants science experiment with kids! Only certain types of ants have transparent stomachs. So take that into consideration when doing this experiment. I also read the person taking the images used some paraffin in the water drops – so it would hold the droplet shape (not sure how accurate that is). How about this idea for the kids school science fair?
Do you think your kids would love doing this experiment for their science project? I would love to hear how it goes!
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Simple DIY Front Door Sign
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party