Looking for a last-minute activity to do with kids for Halloween? We have a fun little idea and all you need is a printer and some scissors! These printable pumpkin faces would be great for a school Halloween party or just an afternoon activity for the little ones.
Start with our free printable pumpkin and monster faces. Sign up for our newsletter to receive access to ALL of our free printables here. Download and print out the PDF pages via your home printer or take the files to your local office supply store.
Then cut out the face shapes and you’re ready to go! If the kids are old enough you can even have them cut out the shapes by themselves.
Then just let the kids have fun creating their own silly pumpkin face however they want!
There are two sizes of faces included with the printable file so be sure you use the smaller size to fit perfectly on your pumpkin. Have fun!
The “Pumpkin Face” printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Delicious Strawberry Bread
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- Organization: Kitchen Storage Ideas For Consumables
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Vintage Snowman
- Santa Sacks: Simplify Christmas With A Wonderful Family Tradition!
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party