This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
There’s one more party to plan before the year ends! The idea of throwing together yet another party can be daunting, but don’t worry. We’ve got some fun and creative New Year’s Party ideas to help you ring in the the new year with style.
1. These New Year’s Glasses from The Real Thing With the Coake Family are beautiful and easy to put together.
2. Two Delighted has a quick and easy tutorial for these Glitter Lanterns.
3. Don’t forget the kids! Modern Parent, Messy Kids has kid-friendly mocktails that are so colorful and fun.
4. Add a little sparkle to your party with cute Sparklers Printables from Botanical Paperworks.
5. Add a little glitter with these Glitter Place Settings from Sugar & Cloth.
6. Bright Bold & Beautiful offers some great DIY New Year’s Party Ideas.
7. Glitter and candles from Anastasia Marie add an elegant atmosphere to any party.
8. Alice and Lois have a free printable for a fun New Year’s Game.
9. Don’t forget the Kisses at Midnight! Create Craft Love has the perfect printable ready for you!
10. Don’t forget the Glitter Ball! Tator Tots and Jellos has a quick and easy tutorial.
11. A Pumpkin and a Princess has an easy tutorial for these fun DIY Party Hats.
Here’s to a healthy, happy and festive 2016!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Party Tip: Use a Curling Iron to Heat Seal Bags
- Vintage Snowman