This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
If you are looking for Halloween decor ideas for your porch, check out how I styled mine. It’s simple and super quick and easy to put together, but still so much fun and inviting! Check it out!
It took all of about 10 minutes to decorate my front porch for Halloween.
I have nail hooks already at the top of the door frame.
Which makes it easy to place the Halloween garland on hooks and also easy for decorating for the next holiday.
Next up is my bench which I change out the cushion fabric to match my holiday decor.
Check out my bench decorated for the Fourth of July.
The sign and large pumpkin are from past Halloweens. I purchased a wood board at Home Depot which cuts the length you need for free.
It was then painted. BOO letters were purchased at Hobby Lobby and nailed on the board. Super easy!
I worked with Home Depot for a Halloween Porch Challenge. Such a fun project!
I hope you liked these Halloween decor ideas! Do you have any questions or suggestions? Let me know in the comments below.
Enjoy your Halloween decorating experience!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Harry Potter Bridal Shower
- Fall Home Tour
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- Free Printable: Father's Day Scratch Off Card
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!