This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
This Monster Mash Halloween treat has been one of my very favorite Halloween treats for years! I have served it at Halloween parties, given it as neighbor gifts, and had fun making it with my kids. It’s simple to make, absolutely delicious, and festive to help bring the Halloween spirit to any party!
One of my favorite things about this recipe is that you can add in whatever treats you want! I added my families favorite snacks into the mix but you can adapt it to be a recipe that has your families favorites.
Monster Mash Treat
- 4 c. homemade caramel popcorn (you can use more or less of this depending on your needs) find the recipe to my homemade caramel popcorn below.
- 1.5 c. halloween colored candy
- 1 c. pretzels
- 8 monster mash eyes
Start by making caramel popcorn, you can find the recipe to my favorite caramel popcorn below.
Next add in your favorite Halloween colored candies. I like to use candy corn, peanut M&M's, bite size candy bars, etc.
To make the cute Monster Mash eyes, take Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies and dip them in bright colored candy melts. While the chocolate is still we stick on the candy eyeballs. Make sure to check out my fool proof method for melting candy melts below.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and serve to your guests!
Recipe Tips and Tricks:
- You can find the recipe to my favorite homemade caramel popcorn here.
- For the candy add ins I like to use candy corn, peanut M&M’s, bite size candy bars, etc.
- To make the cute Monster Mash eyes, take Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies and dip them in bright colored candy melts. Make sure to check out my fool proof method for melting candy melts here.
- While the chocolate is still wet on your monster mash eyes, attach gummy eyeballs to the Nutter Butter bites and let them dry.
Pretty simple and very kid friendly. Great treat to take to a Halloween event or your very own party! Make some just snack on while watching Halloween movies!!
Do you have a favorite Halloween treat that you always serve your family?