This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Mini fruit pizzas: a fun and yummy way for kids to get creative this summer
- Whip together 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and transfer it into a small bowl.
- Cream together 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened) and 1 cup of powdered sugar until light and fluffy
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture
- Pour topping into a kid-safe bowl
- Place cookies, topping, and fruits in separate kid-proof bowls
- Give each child a plate and a spoon to spread the topping with.
- Let the kiddos go crazy! It’s fun to make faces or designs and see what fun flavors they come up with.
Hi! I’m Nicole Childers from Love, Life & Chocolate Cake. Thanks for having me over here at Design Dazzle! My blog is about food, family, and enjoying the sweetest things in life.
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous past summer camp posts!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- 29 Delicious Super Bowl Slider Recipes
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- China Cabinet Makeover
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Pirate Party Ideas
- Cinderella Princess Bed