This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hi Everyone. I’m Jenny Raulli from Bloom Designs Online and I am so excited to be sharing on Christmas Wonderful today. As a mom to four little ones there is a lot of Christmas joy in our house. My kids can not wait to write their letters to Santa each year. It is their very favorite Christmas tasks. They would spend DAYS making their lists and checking them twice, if I let them. But rather than letting them get overwhelmed in the getting, I came of with this sweet little letter to Santa. I think it diverts their attention away from the give me (at least a little bit)
Simply download and print on your colored printer.
Jenny Raulli is the founder, editor and everything else of Bloom Designs Online. Visit her daily blog for holiday crafts,party inspiration and ways to make each day a bit more personal or her one stop party shoppe for fabulous party printables and supplies. You can also find her on Pinterest and on Facebook. When she’s not blooming, you’ll find her in her most favorite role as wife and stay at home Mommy to her four children!
- How to Make a Christmas Centerpiece
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- Wood Slice Christmas Signs with Free Template
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery