This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello Design Dazzle readers!! We’re the sisters from eighteen25… Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie.
We are so happy to be here again sharing a fun project to do with the kids.
• Foam activity kits (we found these at Michaels)
• Tag download sheet (found HERE)
• Twine or ribbon
• Print out the tag sheet onto your cardstock
• Trim around the tags
• Have your kids assemble the foam kits on the tags
• Punch a hole at the top of your tag and tie on some twine or ribbon
The kids will be so proud to see the gifts under the tree with the gift tags that they made!!
Thanks so much for having us!!
We’d love to have you come visit us at Eighteen25 and check out some of our other Christmas projects.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Family Game Night Fun
- Harry Potter Themed Gift Ideas
- Harry Potter Quidditch Bridal Shower Centerpiece
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- How To Make Tissue Pom Flowers
- Vintage Snowman
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers