This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello Design Dazzle readers!! We’re the sisters from eighteen25… Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie.
We are so happy to be here again sharing a fun project to do with the kids.
• Foam activity kits (we found these at Michaels)
• Tag download sheet (found HERE)
• Twine or ribbon
• Print out the tag sheet onto your cardstock
• Trim around the tags
• Have your kids assemble the foam kits on the tags
• Punch a hole at the top of your tag and tie on some twine or ribbon
The kids will be so proud to see the gifts under the tree with the gift tags that they made!!
Thanks so much for having us!!
We’d love to have you come visit us at Eighteen25 and check out some of our other Christmas projects.
Kid’s Craft Gift Tags
christmas, christmas wonderful, gift tags
craft gift tags
November 18, 2020
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Christmas Book Bags
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers
Leave a Reply