This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I was asked to participate in The Home Depot Gift Style Challenge and was so thrilled! I love a challenge and designing a beautiful gift with only items purchased from The Home Depot was a fun test of my holiday craftiness. Using items like duct tape, roof paper and spackling paste I was able to create a fun and unforgettable gift wrapped with love and Home Depot. You can read all about it on The Home Depot Blog where it was recently featured. Be sure to check out my designs along with all the other fun ideas from The Home Depot Gift Syle Challenge!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- Christmas Book Bags
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables
Leave a Reply