This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
To scare up some fun they made Halloween ghost pops, pumpkin magnets and yummy pumpkin cup cakes. The kids had a blast with the cup cakes…the moms not so much.The cupcakes were a must to go along with our story time book, “Julius’s candy corn.” Which is an adorable book about a mouse getting ready for his Halloween party. While he waits for his friends to come he eats all the cupcake toppings. So FUN!
I loved play dates when my kids were younger. Actually, I still love play dates with me and my friends ; )
A big thank you to Crystal & Mindy for sharing such a a fun idea. Check out their I’ve been booed in Style post and more. This is such a fun play date!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- Paper Plate Peppermint Tutorial
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- Candyland Dessert Table Ideas