How about a girls day out? Isn’t it always a fun time to get together with your girlfriends? Well, pinterest + girlfriends = Pinners Conference! If you are a Pinterest lover, you will want to attend the Pinners Conference held in Utah at South Towne Expo. There will be quite a few bloggers who will be presenting topics on everything from beauty, nutrition, DIY, cooking and crafts. It’s two full days of classes and shopping! I will be presenting a class on
“Making Christmas Magical”
and would LOVE to meet you in real life!! The tickets are only $5 for two classes with my discount.
DETAILS OF MY CLASS:
Toni will share Christmas ideas, traditions, activities, crafts & decorating tips, to inspire you to make Christmas a magical time! She will feature thrift store finds and dollar store items that have been upcycled to create awesome decor. And she will demonstrate how to decorate a Christmas tree. Come be inspired – see and feel the magic of Christmas!
SATURDAY, November 8th at 9:30 AM
Making Christmas Magical
Class size is limited and is filling up! So sign-up to reserve a spot for “Making Christmas Magical”
This is where you register. Use code designdazzle to receive $5 off your ticket.
Pinner’s Conference Details:
When- Friday, Nov 7th & Saturday, Nov 8th
Where- South Towne Expo Center, Sandy UT
Register- PinnersConference.com and save $5 on your ticket with code: designdazzle
Cost- Free to come in and shop the booths (as long as you register beforehand), or class packages start at $10 and if you use my code designdazzle your cost is only $5 (yes $5 dollars, FIVE bucks!!!!!) You can also attend all day or both days for $20-$30.
Here is a list of the classes and presenters
I hope to see you!
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- Wood Slice Christmas Signs with Free Template
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- How To Clean Floor And Ceiling Vents In The Dishwasher?
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card