This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Taking time out to make your family feel special and extra love on Valentine’s is what it is all about.
I am sharing a free Valentine Scavenger hunt with you. Such an easy idea to make you look like a rock star to your kiddos! I needed all the help I could get as a parent of younger kids and would have enjoyed doing this when my kids were still at home ; )
I hope you enjoy these clues for a scavenger hunt. There are a total of TWO pages of clues. Here is one page…
At the end of the scavenger hunt make sure it is fun. Here are some ideas…
- eat a yummy treat
- play a board game
- watch a movie
- bake some Valentine cookies
- drop off some goodies to friends and neighbors
- make banana splits (add some heart candies for the perfect topping)
- make Valentines to share with others
- go on a bike ride
- make it adventurous and share your love for your family
Make a Valentine scavenger hunt a tradition for your family.
To receive all the pages to this Valentine’s Scavenger Hunt enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will need to click on the link in the email and then you will have immediate access to all of our FREE printables and you’ll receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- 10 Fabulous Summer Party Ideas
- Organization: Kitchen Storage Ideas For Consumables
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Neutral Fall Tablescape
- Paper Plate Peppermint Tutorial
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Free Printable