This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Read through how to snag this simple and fun free printable nativity and coloring page.
Hey there! My name is Natashia and I blog over at CanaryJane.com about my adventures as a mother of 5, artist and blogger. Phew, that’s a mouthful. I love to draw and during the Christmas season make fun decorations, so I’m excited today to share these simple free nativity printables with you.
For these simple nativity printables, you can print them for free here, instructions below. You can use them for coloring sheets, popsicle stick puppets or just a kid-friendly nativity. Read through the instructions below, print, and have a very Merry Christmas.
- printable nativity (provided below)
- popsicle sticks
- crayons (optional)
- Right click and save the file below to save the nativity to your computer. (more download details below)
- Print off the file on cardstock.
- Color or let your children color them if you want color. Cut out the shapes.
- Glue the shapes to popsicle sticks.
Click below to download the file for free!
Done! And so simple! You can see how I used this file here. And if you would like some more free printables check out this post and this post or follow along on Instagram and Facebook. Have fun and comment with any questions and I’ll be sure to check in!
Need more help getting this file?
- Click the file you would like to print.
- Once the larger version has opened, right-click the image.
- Click the “save file” option.
- Open the file on your computer under the file you saved it as, and click”print”.
These printables are copyright and property of Canary Jane Creative. The files may not be shared on any other website or media without permission. These are also for personal use and should not be used as professional promotional materials without permission.