This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Independence Day is just a few weeks away and Memorial Day is just around the corner, so we gathered some Fourth of July Perfectly Patriotic Food!
Blueberry STAR Pie from Betsy Life. Does it get any more patriotic than pie? Add some stars and you have the prettiest pie I have ever seen. Plus it is delicious.
I love easy peasy desserts ant this is one of them! Created by At The Picket Fence
This salad is always a favorite at my house. I just like serving food that looks like a 4th of July event.
Red, White & Blue Salad. I could eat some of this right now. Salad by Julie Blanner.
Just the right colors for an Independence Day salad by Bitz n Giggles.
Mason Jar Crafts Love shares this delicious looking dessert in, of course, a mason jar!
Patriotic hand made pies shared over At The Picket Fence.
Nothing like an easy dessert to create for a 4th of July gathering. Country Chic Cottage shares this 5 ingredient dish.
Who doesn’t want ice cream at a July 4th event? Cute idea by Not Just Paper and Paint.
Layered Drinks from Like Mother Like Daughter. The more red, white, and blue on the table the better!! This drink is the perfect touch.
If you need a simple 4th of July backdrop, check out my “10 minute” five dollar – 4th of July backdrop.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- 29 Delicious Super Bowl Slider Recipes
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- Neutral Fall Tablescape
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Candyland Dessert Table Ideas
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!