This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I went into a store the other day to look for Shamrock sprinkles and had no luck. In fact, I realized there wasn’t a single St. Patrick’s Day item in the entire store! Everyone seems to have skipped over St. P’s day and gone right to Easter!
I realize that Easter really isn’t too far away, so I’ve made peace with skipping over St P’s day and heading straight to Easter.
So I decided it would be fun to show you a few fun and simple ways you can decorate for Easter while getting your kids involved!
Have fun decorating for Easter!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- 10 Fabulous Summer Party Ideas
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Free Printable: Father's Day Scratch Off Card
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!