I went into a store the other day to look for Shamrock sprinkles and had no luck. In fact, I realized there wasn’t a single St. Patrick’s Day item in the entire store! Everyone seems to have skipped over St. P’s day and gone right to Easter!
I realize that Easter really isn’t too far away, so I’ve made peace with skipping over St P’s day and heading straight to Easter.
So I decided it would be fun to show you a few fun and simple ways you can decorate for Easter while getting your kids involved!
Have fun decorating for Easter!
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Perfect Pumpkin Pasta Recipes
- Harry Potter Bridal Shower
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- Paper Plate Peppermint Tutorial
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!