This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I’m a HUGE fan of fun, unique and creative birthday party invitations! You know the old saying that you only get 1 chance to make a first impression? Well, I think that applies to invitations as well. The invitation is what sets the tone for the entire event and can really get your guests excited for the celebration. We’ve collected some fabulous, creative DIY kids birthday party invitations. The best part? They’re all DIY – that means you can make these all yourself! Some time and little creativity is all you need to make your next invitations say WOW.
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Halloween Birthday Party
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!