This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
My experience at Las Vegas Market was non-stop and very inspiring. I attended several seminars that were informative and educational. Glamour, color, sparkle, natural wood grains, French-inspired, vintage and recycled materials describe the many beautiful showrooms, products and latest trends. Las Vegas Market home/gift/furnishings show is held twice a year but the Las Vegas Design Center at World Market Center, is a year- round resource open to both the design trade and consumers.
One trend I’m excited to see is COLOR! Bright colors and bold hues are great for a child’s room or playroom. But, color is also showing up as accents, furniture and rugs in living rooms, kitchens, home offices, etc.
Who is the Design Star that reminds you most of color? Scroll down to the bottom to see who I got to meet!
Yes, it is David Bromstad from HGTV’s Color Splash. We posed for the camera for at least a minute – due to the gal not knowing how to take a iPhone pic. I told her to take her time! ; ) He’s just as cute in person as he is on TV. David’s fabulous show is all about color and how he works color in bland rooms turning them into a masterpiece. Cyan Design celebrated the opening of their new showroom at LVDC with a meet and greet with David Bromstad.
- Best Selling Neutral Rugs
- Plan and Design Your Walk-In Closet
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- Creative Hidden Kitchen Storage Solutions
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- DIY: Paper Rosettes