This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
If you’ve been reading the blog lately, you may have noticed that our 4th annual Christmas Wonderful series is in full swing! We’ve had some fabulous ideas from some talented ladies and we’re not done yet…the fun is continuing through the middle of December!
We thought it would be great to have one big giant link party to celebrate this magical Christmas season because we know YOU have some awesome ideas to share too! Simply link up your project below, which will show up on all of the 20+ blogs participating in our link party. Feel free to link up new projects as well as any past projects that you want to share. At the end of our link party (December 14th), we’re going to feature some of our favorite Christmas ideas!
The following amazing blogs are participating in our Christmas Wonderful link party:
Design Dazzle | Uncommon Designs | Life as a Thrifter | Ginger Snap Crafts | a girl and a gluegun | A Pretty Life | Frog Prince Paperie | Commona-My House | kiki & company | Confetti Sunshine | BellaGrey Designs | Clean and Scentsible | Holy Craft | hoopla palooza | Not Just a Mommy | Giggles Galore | Simply Designing | I Dig Pinterest | Happiness is Homemade | Paisley Petal Events | Bloom Designs Online | The Scrap Shoppe | Three Little Monkeys Studio
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Harry Potter Bridal Shower
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- Christmas Book Bags