This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Yummy Elf On The Shelf Cookies by Lizy B Bakes.
Since there were so many AMAZING ideas to choose from here is our Christmas Wonderful Link Party Favorites part 2. We will even be posting part 3 because we have so many favorites. To check out our link party click here. So many fun ideas you can’t pass up!
Love these felt owl ornaments made by Storybook Felts.
These Santa beard straws are perfect for this Christmas season made by Gingerly Made.
These Anthropologie Knock-Off gift tags are too cute, made by Flamingo Toes.
These Pine Cone Christmas Trees are a great kids craft made by I Dig Pinterest.
This Window Frame Advent Calendar adds a touch of shabby chic to Christmas. By Day2Day SuperMom.
This no sew ruffled tree skirt is perfect for anyone to make, by Polish The Stars.
LOVE this Whimsical Pallet Christmas Tree by BekahandPhil.
This DIY ornament party drink is such a great idea by Not Just A Mommy.
How cute are these DIY Mason Jar Snowglobes? By Thrifty 31 Blog.
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables