Hi Everyone!! I am Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts and I’m excited to be stopping by for Christmas Wonderful…
I have 4 kiddos and love to craft and blog (obviously!) – – I feel like if I can do something, then you can too!! Here’s the family picture, Christmas style:
These are quick and easy – my kind of craft! We happened to have some Christmas poof balls and green and red headbands on hand. You will also need a hot glue gun.
First, the kid’s job – – they need to pick out which poof balls they want for their headband and decide how they want them arranged:
Once they had everything laid out just how they wanted, I took over and worked the hot glue gun. I added a dot of glue to each poof ball, then pressed it firmly to the headband. I worked my way from one side to the other.
That’s all there is too it! Wear and enjoy! They LOVE wearing the things the craft – so fun!
I hope you and your girls enjoy creating some Holiday Headbands!
See you over at www.SugarBeeCrafts.com!
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Delicious Strawberry Bread
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Christmas Pajamas : Ideas for the Whole Family
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Neutral Fall Tablescape
- 100 Mischievous ELF Ideas
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card