This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I’m pretty sure we can all say that we are jealous of these fun houses that have indoor slides. Sometimes it is a good idea to add an element of fun with indoor slides to keep your children entertained for days. Plus taking a slide downstairs is so much easier, wouldn’t you say?
Slides don’t have to be some spectacular piece, they can be simple and small for a small room.
A slide between your bunk beds? Why not! This is a fabulous Parade of Homes room.
Bunk beds and a spiral slide. This is heaven for kids. By blueelkeesigns shared on Ryobi Tools.
This slide obviously is getting some good use, see this is what I’m saying! Kids love, love, love slides!
Bring in a playhouse element with a slide. So many memories can be made here!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- Fabulous Girls Horse Themed Bedrooms
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- Slumber Party Ideas
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- Pirate Party Ideas