This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I know all too well that sometimes you need a quick and yummy treat to make, especially around the holidays! These Halloween cupcakes are absolutely adorable and perfect if you are in charge of the treat at a class party this year! They are made with Ding Dong Cupcakes, white frosting, and a toothpick, ready to go in 5 minutes, and can be completed in 3 easy steps!
Spider Ding Dong Cupcakes
- ding dong cupcakes
- white frosting
Remove the Ding Dong cupcakes from their package. Get your frosting ready! I used canned frosting.
Place the white frosting in a decorating bag and make a swirl starting in the middle of the ding dong just like in the video below. Pretty easy.
Take the toothpick and draw lines on the cupcake starting from the middle going towards the outside of the cupcake. I added a plastic spider. Be cautious when adding nonedibles to an edible treat. If it was for small children I would find an edible spider.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube page for some more fun videos, tips, and tricks!
And you’re done! Look how cute they turn out! It looks like you spent all day on them :). What are your favorite quick and easy Halloween recipes?
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- 22 Watermelon Inspired Recipes
- 10 Fabulous Summer Party Ideas
- Harry Potter Quidditch Bridal Shower Centerpiece
- Wood Slice Christmas Signs with Free Template
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Neutral Fall Tablescape
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!