I woke up this morning to a chill in the air! I couldn’t believe how chilly it was, I even had to turn on my heater! I can’t say that I was mad about it though, I love fall! It seems like we were just talking about summer finally arriving and now here we are, getting ready for fall! And that pretty much means pumpkin everything! Not only do pumpkins make the ultimate autumn decor, they also happen to be pretty much perfect for baking. And yes, you’ve guessed it, we’ve found 15 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes for you and we’re absolutely thrilled!
We’re talking everything from Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Mousse to Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes. And yes, we’ve even found some Pumpkin Pie Chimichangas. No kidding. Obviously, you need to go to your nearest pumpkin patch and stock up. Because yes, you will want to try every single recipe.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mouse by the Gunny Sack
- Pumpkin Cookie Pie by Crazy for Crust
- Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler by Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Pumpkin Pie Chimichangas by the Cookie Rookie
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie by Delightful E Made
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Dinner Then Dessert
- Honey Kissed Pumpkin Cake by Food Folks and Fun
- Pumpkin Pudding Cookies by Busy Moms Helper
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes by Lil’ Luna
- Jack Skellingtons Pumpkin Screamer Cake by the Kitcheneer
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake by Premeditated Leftovers
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Smoothie by My Life Cookbook
- Mini Pumpkin Tarts by Rachel Cooks
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding with Gingersnap Crumbles by a Southern Fairytale
- Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake by Flour on My Face
Which of these perfectly pumpkin recipes are you just dying to try? I think I need to try them all!
If you liked these pumpkin recipes then you might like some of my other pumpkin posts!