Whether it’s summertime snacking, picnic fun or after school snack time you’re seeking ideas for, we’ve found 15 magnificent Oreo recipes for you and we couldn’t be happier about it!
Oreo cookies on their own irresistible and you know what happens when you add a glass of milk. They also happen to be the perfect ingredient for brownies, truffles, popsicles and cookie balls. Of course, these sweet confections are perfect for snacking, chilling out, and having fun. So, we have searched high and low to put together this collection of Oreo recipes, with you in mind. You should totally try them all! I mentioned the deep fried Oreos, right?
- No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Bars by Crazy for Crust- the fact that these are no bake and have peanut butter definitely make them a winner in my book!
- Deep Fried Oreos by Lil’ Luna
- Oreo Marshmallow Brownies by Inside Bru Crew Life
- Oreo Cookie Sucker by How Does She
- Banana Bread with Oreos by Restless Chipotle
- Oreo Cookie Dump Cobbler by Call Me PMC
- Oreo Brownies by the Idea Room
- Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars by This Silly Girl’s Kitchen- I never would have thought to combine Oreo’s and strawberries together but these look so good!
- Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert by the Kitchen is My Playground
- Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls by It’s a Keeper
- Brown Butter Butterscotch Oreo Popsicles by the Flavor Bender
- Oreo Brownie Trifle by 356ish Days of Pinterest- all I have to say is, YUM!
- Princess Leia Oreo Truffles by The Cookie Rookie
- Oreo Churros by Dinner Then Dessert
- Rainbow Oreos by Mess for Less
Don’t these look absolutely amazing? Plus, who doesn’t like Oreo’s? These are sure to be a huge hit at your next family gathering or event! Which(s) one are you dying to try? I think the Oreo Brownie Trifle is calling my name!