This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I can’t even believe that it’s already time to start thinking about your families Halloween costumes this year! I always think that toddlers look absolutely adorable dressed up and there are so many cute ideas for what they can be! I have round up 15 different toddler Halloween costumes that are not only DIY but simple to make and comfy for your little one to wear!
1. This 80’s girl workout outfit is nearly the cutest thing I have ever seen! Find the instructions on how to create this simple DIY costume at Coolest Homemade Costumes.
2. This little girls black cat costume from Do It Yourself Divas is so creative and so cute!
4. This shark costume is so creative and would work for all different ages! Find the whole tutorial on how to make this at Make it and Love it.
6. This Peter Pan costume is so fun! Find the full instructions on Babble.
7. If you want another tutorial for a Peter Pan costume or just want his counter part, “Smee” this tutorial from Made To Be A Mama looks like a blast!
8. Speaking of Disney, this Mickey Mouse costume for a toddler girl is so cute! You can either make the tutu with tulle like Mad In Crafts shows you or you can buy one for $10 on Amazon! Click here for the link.
9. This baby/toddler sunflower costume from Handmade By Jill is absolutely adorable and so comfy for your little one to wear.
10. These DIY lamb costumes would be so fun to do with multiple kids! Find the full instructions on Martha Stewart.
11. I almost want to create this I Love Lucy costume for myself! It is so fun! Find the full instructions on Coolest Homemade Costumes.
12. I love this simple DIY, dollar store Football costume that I created not too long ago. It is so simple, so fast, and so cheap to make! This would also be perfect for toddlers and older kids. Click here for the full instructions on how to make it.
13. If you love Mary Poppins as much as I do than you’ll love this adorable Mary Poppins and Bert costume from Coolest Homemade Costumes!
14. This No Sew Charlie Brown costume is to die for! It would even work for a baby. Find the full details on how to create this on Working Mom Goes Green.
15. This snail costume from Oh Happy Day is so creative! It would also work for a boy or a girl.
If you are looking for a cute toddler costume but aren’t in the mood for some DIY, check out these cheap and fun toddler Halloween costumes on Amazon!
What are some of your favorite DIY Halloween costumes?