Did you know that blueberries are low in calories and incredibly healthy? Eating blueberries can also benefit heart and brain health, as well as help regulate and maintain blood sugar levels! Sounds pretty great right? Blueberries are one of those superfoods. You know, one of those superfoods that can do no wrong. Packed with antioxidants, high in vitamin C, and a good source of fiber, they also happen to be just as good frozen as they are fresh. So here are a dozen blueberry recipes for you to try out!
It’s the thick of blueberry season and it’s hard to not get caught up in all that healthy juicy goodness. There are dozens, hundreds, possibly even thousands of ways to enjoy blueberries, besides right off the plant that is! Sweet, juicy, and colorful, they make the perfect ingredient for tarts, frozen yogurt, bars and sweet rolls. Check out these 12 Mouth Watering Blueberry Recipes.
- Glazed Blueberry Cake Doughnuts by How Sweet It Is- I have never tried blueberry donuts but these look so good, I have to try them!
- Blueberry Tarts with Mascarpone Cream by Delightful E Made
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt by Simply Recipes
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Bread Pudding by the Gunny Sack- I am a big fan of anything I can make in the slow cooker! This looks easy and delicious.
- Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake by Five Heart Home
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pudding Poke Cake by Six Sisters’ Stuff
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie by It’s a Keeper
- Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes by Handle the Heat- lemon and blueberry together? How delicious does that combination sound?
- Blueberry Pie Bars by Spend With Pennies.
- Lemon Blueberry Sweet Rolls by Crazy for Crust
- Berrylicious Blueberry Muffins by Brown Eyed Baker
- Blueberry Upside Down Cake by Call Me PMC
Are you a big blueberry fan? Do you think that your family would enjoy these yummy blueberry recipes? I can’t wait to try them out!
If you like these delicious blueberry recipes, check out some other yummy and healthy dessert ideas here!