This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday – I just really enjoy the meaning behind it… to show friends and family how much you love them with either large or small gestures (depending on your budget!). It’s the little handmade treats or gifts that mean the most to me. The other thing that’s nice about this holiday is that it’s not as crazy busy as Christmas is, so I feel like I have more time to do fun little crafty things with the kids. I wanted to share some fun and easy Valentine’s Day crafts for kids with you today, that I found around the web. Some of these projects would be great for class Valentine’s Day parties as well!
Cute and simple heart garland from Paging Supermom.
Make these simple potato stamps & have fun creating cute cards from Noe Place Like Home.
Cute doily butterflies from Scrumdilly-do!
Wax paper crayon hearts from Martha Stewart.
Heart-shaped bird feeders from No Time for Flashcards.
Invisible ink love notes from minieco.
Make your own heart-shaped crayons from Whipperberry.
Simple perler bead heart necklace from Multiples and More.
Heart-shaped soap from Martha Stewart.
Use those extra buttons and make a button heart from Hands On: As We Grow.
Homemade clay heart from She Knows.
Darling salt dough necklaces from Amazing Mae.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Harry Potter Themed Gift Ideas
- Mrs Claus Cottage Christmas Tree
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- DIY Embroidery Kit Using The Cricut Machine!