This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! I love the celebrations, family time, yummy treats, etc. However, with all of those fun things can come a lot of stress…especially for moms! That’s why I have round up some extremely fun crafts that you can do with your little ones (or by yourself) that are not only cute, but a breeze to make! The main item you need to create these crafts? The item that we all seem to always have on hand…sharpies!
4. I absolutely adore these pumpkin drinks from My Sister’s Suitcase. They would be fun party favors or give the drinks to your guests with a sharpie for them to create their own faces. Either way, these would be the perfect addition to any Halloween party!
5. These Halloween Luminaries from Merriment Design are made from recycled baby formula cans. What a clever and cute idea!
6. If you have easter eggs left over from Easter the perfect time to use them would be at Halloween! I love these Easter Egg Skeletons from Babble.com!
7. These DIY Halloween Balloons from Nest of Posies look like they are professionally done. She created them with her silhouette machine but if you didn’t have a silhouette machine using her Halloween stencil printable you could easily create the figures with a sharpie!
9. I absolutely adore this Frankenstein Bag idea from Summer Scraps. It would be the perfect trick or treat bag, “You’ve been Boo’d Bag” or party favor bag!
10. I can’t believe how professional looking these DIY Sharpie Dropcloth Pillows from A Happy House look. They would look so cute on the couch and add just the perfect amount of Halloween decor to your room!