Last week I posted about my favorite Halloween mantel ideas that are fun if you have kids, you can check that post out here. But sometimes its fun to make your Halloween decorations a little more elegant and “adult-y” to fit in with your home decor! I have round up 10 of my favorite Halloween mantel ideas that are elegant with a dash of spooky and a pinch of fun!
1. I absolutely love the monochrome color palette on this mantle. It’s So simple yet so gorgeous! Find the full post on Blooming Homestead.
2. The use of branches on this mantle is so fun! What a creative idea, find the post on Finding Silver Pennies.
3. The contemporary-modern feel in this mantel from It All Started With Paint is so gorgeous! I love how she used gold throughout the entire mantel.
4. The picture frames are so creative on this mantel from The Shabby Creek Cottage. I also love that you can switch up what you put in the frames!
5. I love the gold and silver in this mantel! What a pretty, polished look from Create and Babble.
6. This feather wreath is not only elegant but so simple to make! Find the whole tutorial at Uncommon Designs.
7. I love that this mantel brings out some more autumn colors but still really screams Halloween! Find the whole post on Shabby Art Boutique.
8. I absolutely love how Crafted Sparrow used pops of copper in her mantle display! Copper is so trendy in home decor this year, check out my Copper Light fixtures post for more fun copper decor inspiration.
10. The broken mirror in this perfectly vintage mantle is so fun! I love how Seeking Lavender Lane put all of these pieces together for her Halloween mantel.
Here are some of my favorite Halloween mantle decor items sold on Amazon!
What is your go to Halloween mantel decoration? Are you a fan of the more elegant look?