Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal

I am so excited to finally share the final installment of my kitchen remodel with you: The reveal!

It’s been so fun to share each step of the process with you, and I absolutely love the way that everything has come together and turned out. I love, love, LOVE my kitchen now. It’s perfectly suited to my needs and style. Cooking, entertaining, and just hanging out are infinitely more enjoyable! And what really important factor – it makes me want to cook in there!

As a reminder, here’s a little bit of what my kitchen looked like before:

kitchen before-7-2

And here’s what it looks like now!

Make sure to check out the before pictures for my Kitchen Remodel | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

It’s been such an amazing transformation process! All the time and effort has been completely worth it, but I have to say, I’m so glad it’s finally done!

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

We had a cabinet maker take care of all the custom work, and it turned out beautifully!

After the cabinets came the paint. I decided on two Benjamin Moore colors. Edgecomb Gray for the walls, and White Dove for the cabinets and crown molding. The colors complement each other so well!

For the countertops, I decided that quartz would be the best option. I paired it with a beautiful, classic white subway tile.

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Farmhouse sinks are my favorite and there’s no way I was going to choose anything else! It looks beautiful with the countertops since the clean lines don’t distract from anything!

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

Kitchen Remodel Reveal | Design Dazzle

I love that I’m able to hide away all the counter clutter and use the kitchen as another place to decorate and style. If there’s going to be anything on my counter that people are going to see, I want it to be pretty!

It’s been such a pleasure to show you all the steps and the process of my remodel! I hope that it’s inspired you to take on the challenge of renovating a room, and maybe given you some tips and ideas, too!

Check out the rest of my kitchen remodel!

Kitchen Remodel: Before

Kitchen Remodel: During

Slide-Out Kitchen Shelves

Kitchen Cabinet Surprise

At Home Baking Zone

Kitchen Knife Drawer

Countertops and Tile

Hidden Kitchen TV

Creative Kitchen Storage Solutions

Kitchen Finishing Touches

Final Reveal (The post you’re reading now)

Check out some of the other One Room Challenge from Calling It Home!

signature_toni.jpg

Posted on November 9, 2016

Categories: all about design dazzle, Decorating, Home Ideas, organization/storage, room decor, toni's projects, ideas and tips

Comments

1. Darlene says:
    November 10, 2016

WOW, now this is a big change. Well done – it’s so bright and cheery! I especially like that you added your own personality with the turquoise pieces and the adorable stool covers 🙂

Darlene

November 15, 2016

Thank you Darlene! I couldn’t wait to add my style to the kitchen. I’m loving it!

2. Jen @ Noting Grace says:
    November 10, 2016

Toni! What an amazing transformation! You completely knocked this one out of the park!! Brava!!!

I bet you were so happy to see those awkward swivel chairs go! You’ve brought this kitchen up to date with gorgeous results! Congratulations!

November 15, 2016

Yes, Jen so happy to see those swivel chair go! LOL I appreciate your sweet comments. It was a fun remodel.

3. Cassie Bustamante says:
    November 10, 2016

what a difference! so fresh and bright- love the touches of aqua!

November 11, 2016

Thank you Cassie! I love cooking in my kitchen. I’ll be changing out the touches of aqua at Christmas. The aqua is my spring/summer decor. Not much to change out.

4. lauren | love lola says:
    November 10, 2016

I cannot believe you pulled this off in only five weeks. It is beautiful and perfect!!

November 15, 2016

Thank you, Lauren! It actually took me about 6-7 weeks of construction – with a few weeks of planning and getting bids. I’ve done a few kitchens. This is my favorite.

5. Krista says:
    November 10, 2016

Um, wow! How unbelievable is this?!? I absolutely adore your kitchen!! Gorgeous choices all around!

November 15, 2016

Krista – thank you for your kind comments. I’m so enjoying this kitchen!

6. Stacey Keeling says:
    November 10, 2016

Absolutely beautiful!!

November 15, 2016

Thank you Stacey. I really love my kitchen!

November 15, 2016

Stacey – It brings a smile on my face when I walk in and see my kitchen – remodeled, clean and with decor I love.
      Thank you!

7. Iris Nacole says:
    November 13, 2016

This is such a dreamy makeover! I love what paint can do to a space, and in here, it’s made this entire room inviting, and eye-catching. Enjoy it all! 🙂

8. Andi says:
    November 14, 2016

Your kitchen looks incredible, and so clean and fresh! You did so much within 6 weeks, I’m impressed!

November 16, 2016

Andi,
      I did have a few weeks to plan the kitchen and hire help before construction. But the day to day operations of getting it done took about 6 weeks. I’m a scheduler and got everyone on board with dates.

9. Norma | The House that Will says:
    November 14, 2016

Oh my gosh! It doesn’t even look like the same room. Amazing transformation to a fresh and bright new kitchen. Well done! 🙂

10. Erin @ Lemons, Lavender, & Laundry says:
    November 16, 2016

This is stunning! I keep looking at our kitchen (which currently looks a lot like your before pictures) and thinking about everything I want to do with it. Thanks for some inspiration.