This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Is your family heading to California for a Disney getaway? Do you have daughters that are obsessed with Rapunzel? Then this “Tangled” Inspired Minnie Mouse Ears headband is the perfect accessory for your girls Disneyland trip! These turned out so sweet and feminine, and are incredibly easy to make. You’ll want to make them for all your princesses!
You only need to gather up a few things to make this cute headband- it’ll come together quick!
- glitter scrapbook paper (I used pink and silver)
- a few stems of your favorite fake flowers
- hot glue gun
- wire cutters and scissors
- minnie mouse ear template (x2)
Step 1: Print out two of the Minnie Mouse ear templates. Cut them both out. Trace them onto the back of the glitter paper and cut the ears out.
Step 2: Glue the ears together so they stand up straight. Once that dries, glue the base to the headband. Make sure to space hold it above your head and test that the spacing is right.
Step 3: Remove the fake flowers from their stems. Arrange them on the headband around the ears. Glue the flowers on the headband.
This is my beautiful daughter, Tayler, modeling the finished product. It fits her perfectly!
Here is the pink version. I can’t decide which I like more!
I know your daughters will look as cute as mine does with her Tangled inspired headband! Your little princess will love this simple, super dazzling headband!
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- How To Clean Floor And Ceiling Vents In The Dishwasher?
- DIY Rosette Fabric Rug
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Capture a Photo Of Santa In Your Home!