Watch the video on how-to make Spectacular GIANT bubbles with recipe!
Spectacular Giant Bubble Recipe:
gets clear after a day or so. Stir occasionally to help dissolve the
cornstarch. If you want your bubbles to have more staying
power, add the SECRET INGREDIENT… a tube of personal lubricant. Yes, that is correct!!! Mix one tube (3 oz.) of personal lubricant with 1 cup of very warm water – mix well. After it cooled I added the water/lubricant to the above recipe. The lubricant was purchased at the dollar store. This recipe is the exact solution we
used to make the giant bubbles including the addition of personal
J-Lube This is what vets use for obstetrics for pets. I know it sounds weird but you can mix this with water and use this instead of the personal lubricant. The bottle is under $20 and can be used to create hundreds of gallons of bubble solution (so it is quite a bit cheaper than personal lubricant). Mix 1 teaspoon with 12 cups of water and use this in the bubbles recipe with no added personal lubricant. Experiment with how much J-Lube powder to add to the water.
TO PURCHASE THE WAND & BUBBLE SOLUTION:
I found this item on Amazon that sells the wands already made and the bubble solution for giant bubbles. No DIY or bubble making recipe. It’s already done! The product has received excellent reviews. As of this post date it is under $20 with free shipping for prime members.
Tips for making giant bubbles:
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- 31 Days Halloween Bucket List - Free Printable
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Christmas Book Bags
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables