This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hi Everyone – Lowri from PaperVine here. PaperVine is a fun, crafty blog packed full of great papercrafting ideas and tutorials with the odd kids craft and cooking tip thrown in! I live on a vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand with my husband and three young children and I am thrilled to be a guest here at the Design Dazzle Summer Camp.
I then gave my beads coat of Glossy Mod Podge for extra shine and protection – but even without that the beads are pretty solid. Remember – they ARE paper though – and won’t really tolerate getting wet!
Please leave a comment or email me with any questions
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Family Game Night Fun
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Desk Ideas for Kids Rooms
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables
- Harry Potter Activities Wizard For a Day