This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hi Everyone – Lowri from PaperVine here. PaperVine is a fun, crafty blog packed full of great papercrafting ideas and tutorials with the odd kids craft and cooking tip thrown in! I live on a vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand with my husband and three young children and I am thrilled to be a guest here at the Design Dazzle Summer Camp.
I then gave my beads coat of Glossy Mod Podge for extra shine and protection – but even without that the beads are pretty solid. Remember – they ARE paper though – and won’t really tolerate getting wet!
Please leave a comment or email me with any questions
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Slumber Party Ideas
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Minnie Mouse Party Ideas