Let us introduce you to…
• Start with your googly eyes and then add the rest of your face by cutting shapes out of the cardstock.
• Use the glue dots to attach everything.
• Fill your cup with potting soil and follow the directions for the seed that you use.
• Water and wait for the fun to begin!
• Once you have some “hair” – go ahead and style it. It won’t be long before they’ll need a haircut too!
We are hosting Summer Camp Mon- Fri June 3rd to July 3rd (weekends will be for our regular posts). We are featuring awesome “Camp Counselors” (blogging friends) who have created super fun ideas and activities to help you SURVIVE summer with the kids. Click on the Summer Camp banner to be taken to our Summer Camp series.