This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hello everyone, I’m so excited to be participating in Summer Camp. I’m already loving all the ideas that are being shared, and my kids are super excited to try a bunch of them out. I’m Vanessa from Our Thrifty Ideas and today I’m sharing one of my kids’ favorite games. We love BINGO because it’s so easy for all ages to play and participate in.
The BINGO package comes with 4 sheets. Including 6 playing cards (2 per page) and one sheet that has the calling cards. I print mine off and once cut out, laminate them so that they last longer…especially with young kids playing with them.
Find a fun treat that you can use as markers. Small Sweet Tart or Smarties packages work really well. Just make sure you buy extra because I guarantee that the kids will eat a bunch!
Make sure to check out some of the other fun Summer ideas I have on my site.
And follow me along on social media. I promise I’m fun!!
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- Vintage Antique Nursery Room Ideas
- No-Sew Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- A Little Boy's Very Charming Playhouse!
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas